THE WORLD’S MOST RUGGED 5″
HANDHELD TABLET, WITH VOICE
AND DATA TECHNOLOGY.
The new Panasonic Toughpad® FZ-X1 is the world’s most
rugged 5″ handheld tablet, with optional data, voice
and push-to-talk technology. This fully-rugged tablet
is MIL-STD-810G and IP65/68 tested with a 10′ drop
resistance, operating temperature of -4°F to 140°F and
a glove-enabled multi touch daylight-readable display.
The Toughpad FZ-X1 boasts the world’s longest battery
life for a handheld tablet, with 14 hours of continuous
data access. The battery quickly charges to 50% in just
one hour, and is hot-swappable. Customized options
include integrated barcode reader, magstripe reader and
certified ANSI 12.12.01 for hazardous locations.
- Android™ Operating System
- Voice and Data Technology
- Qualcomm® Quad-core Processor
- MIL-STD-810G, 10′ Drop, All-weather IP65
and IP68 Dust and Water-resistant Design
- 14-hour Hot-swappable Battery
- Optional Integrated Barcode Reader,
Magstripe Reader and Certified ANSI
12.12.01 for Hazardous Locations
- Glove-enabled Multi Touch Daylightreadable
- 3-year Warranty with Business Class Support
- Rugged 2-in-1's
- Rugged Tablets
- Rugged Laptops
- Rugged Handhelds
- Multibay Battery Chargers
- Ruggedized External Storage
- Law Enforcement Video Capture
- Mobile Printers
To purchase a product, click the "Request a Quote" link at the end of each product page and fill out the form.
Ridgeline Technology will contact you within one hour of receiving your completed quote request.